Parnitha Camp Site

 

SITE ANALYSIS
The Camp site of Parnitha has been owned by the Bank of Greece and has been operating continuously since 1945. The landscape study by HRLA, was related to the total transformation/remodeling of the Camp site itself . The new design of the houses and the landscape, implemented in 2004, spread over a carefully studied area of 28 acres. The houses and the landscape are maintained annually for the proper accommodation of the campers.

LOCATION: Parnitha, Attica
CLIENT: Bank of Greece
LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT: LANDSCAPE ROIDIS – Haris Roidis Landscape Architect
SCOPE: Concept Design, Master Plan
AREA: 28 acres
YEAR OF DESIGN: 2004
CONSTRUCTION:
PHOTOGRAPHS: Haris RoIdis